For Students Observing Ramadan
Please see the information below regarding Penn Dining's support of students who observer Ramadan
Meals start – Monday, April 12, 2021 (Suhoor only) through Tuesday May 11, 2021 (Iftar only)
1920 Commons- No changes to the current hours of operations.
Students will take meals to go from the existing grab and go program.
Students will be able to use an additional swipe during the dinner meal period and additional menu items will be available, examples include:
Whole Wheat Bread
Freshly cut fruit
Greek Yogurt Cup
Penn Monologues Call for Submissions & Community Meetings
Find more information and submit your story here.
2021 Lavender Graduation
Please note that this event is only open to students graduating from the University of Pennsylvania. You are welcome to participate even if you were not actively involved with the Penn LGBT Center or any of the LGBTQ+ student organizations. We still want to recognize your accomplishments!
Registration Link: https://upenn.co1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_eeQ0rQM2jc1D7IG
COVID-19 Support Group
CAPS is doing a support group for individuals who have chronic illnesses due to COVID-19 and need additional support on how to nurture their emotional health.
Tuesdays | 5:00-6:00pm EST
starting March 23, 2021 to April 27, 2021
Email Vincent Walford, PhD to register at email@example.com
Learn more: https://caps.wellness.upenn.edu/groups
Join us from 4/12-4/16 of fun and FREE in person outdoor and virtual events all week long! Register for these events here: https://recreationwebportal.dria.upenn.edu/Program/GetProducts?classific...
Gateway Student Mentor
Become a Penn First Plus Gateway Student Mentor! The Gateway Student Mentorship Program is an academic year-long volunteer program designed to connect incoming first-year students, upper-level undergraduate students, and faculty who identify as and share the experience of being first-generation and/or lower-income (FGLI).
P1P is now accepting applications for the 2021-2022 academic year!
Apply on Handshake | Applications Due April 23, 2021
Gateway Student Mentors will be responsible for dedicating two hours per week to their mentees, attending various events and workshops throughout the academic year, and connecting with their faculty mentor monthly.
Currently enrolled Penn first generation and/or lower-income rising junior or senior
Seeking mentorship from faculty
Have an academic transcript that demonstrates consistent performance and/or improvement over the course of time at Penn (no minimum GPA – just good academic standing)
New Changes to Mailing Addresses
To receive mail or parcels at your College House or Sansom Place address, please be sure to use the proper mailing address in the format provided below. The U.S. Postal Service recommends this format as it is most easily read by their sorting machines and residential staff who handle mail and packages on campus.
Please note that these are mailing addresses only. Living addresses can be found in Our Residences on each College House detail page.
Lauder College House
4-Letter Building Code – 4 -Digit Room #
3333 WALNUT ST
PHILADELPHIA PA 19104-6193
3333 WALNUT ST
PHILADELPHIA PA 19104-6193
Spring Virtual Group Exercise Membership is LIVE! Classes Start 1/20!
We are excited to announce our new Virtual Group Exercise schedule running from 1/20-5/11! Virtual Group Exercise Memberships are going to remain FREE for this semester. Sign-up for your membership online now HERE!
NEW Registration Process for classes: All Virtual Group Exercise Members will register for classes on our online portal HERE. You must register for each class individually. Please see our FAQs page HERE for detailed steps to follow our registration process and more.
For the most up-to-date group exercise information, including cancellations and adjustments, please visit our website HERE!
The Wellness at Penn and @PennPubHealth teams have created new social media channels that will be the central source of #COVID19 information for the @Penn community. Please follow @COVIDPenn on both Instagram & Twitter for the latest guidance & public health information from Penn.
Mail and Package Updates
We are excited to announce that Canon Solutions America will begin utilizing automated lockers to distribute packages starting Monday, October 19. Please note that letter mail will still be held and retrieved from your designated Mail and Package Center. Below is some information on the new package locker system.
- Package Notifications
- Once Canon has received and distributed your package you will receive an email which includes the locker location and barcode that you will need to pick up your package.
- Access to Package Lockers
- You will be assigned to a specific package locker location based on the building where you live.
- If you live in a building that doesn’t have package lockers than your packages will be available for pick up at the nearest building that does. You will be able to access this building from 8AM – 9PM daily to retrieve your package.
- Package Locker Locations
- English House: Next to the Dining Hall entrance [currently closed]
- Harrison: Basement Lounge
- Harnwell: Basement Lounge
- Hill: Atrium [currently closed]
- Quadrangle: McClelland Room 134 [currently closed]
- Rodin: Basement Lounge
- Sansom Place East: Lobby
- Instructions for Using the Package Lockers
- Each package locker location will have an instructional card with directions on how to operate the lockers.
- To use the lockers, you will scan the barcode that was sent to you in your package notification email at display monitor at your specified package locker location and the locker door containing your package will pop open. Once you have retrieved your package you will need to be sure to close the locker door so that it is ready to be reloaded for the next resident.
- If you need assistance operating your locker you may visit your Mail and Package Center and ask a Canon representative for help.
- Types of Packages:
- The package lockers can accommodate shipping envelopes and small to medium sized boxes.
- Large boxes and oversized items will not fit into the package lockers and you will need to pick them up from your Mail and Package Center, located in Harnwell and Hill.
- Your package notification email will tell you which location to go to pick-up your package(s).
More information about mail and packages can be found on our website.