Civic House Summer 2021 Paid Virtual Internships
- 30 hrs/wk June 1st - August 13th
- $12.50/hr in work study funds
- Weekly reflections at Civic House 1x/week (Days TBD)
- Applications due May 14th via Handshake
HIAS PA Immigrant Employment Curriculum & Technology Access Support
(Handshake #: 34556156)
Work with the employment team to support the education curriculum for immigrants & refugees including resume creation, job searches, and interview preparation. Work to support HIAS PA's immigrant and refugee clients with access to technology to help improve their employment opportunities.
Urban Tree Connection
(Handshake #: 4428822)
UTC assists historically marginalized urban communities in revitalization. Intern will support the Grant writing, communications & social media.
Donate Your Textbooks to the FGLI Donated Textbook Collection
Please return your textbooks or donate your textbooks to the FGLI Donated Textbook Collection using these simple instructions. Reach out to Toyce Holmes if you have questions, email@example.com.
New Changes to Mailing Addresses
To receive mail or parcels at your College House or Sansom Place address, please be sure to use the proper mailing address in the format provided below. The U.S. Postal Service recommends this format as it is most easily read by their sorting machines and residential staff who handle mail and packages on campus.
Please note that these are mailing addresses only. Living addresses can be found in Our Residences on each College House detail page.
Lauder College House
4-Letter Building Code – 4 -Digit Room #
3333 WALNUT ST
PHILADELPHIA PA 19104-6193
3333 WALNUT ST
PHILADELPHIA PA 19104-6193
The Wellness at Penn and @PennPubHealth teams have created new social media channels that will be the central source of #COVID19 information for the @Penn community. Please follow @COVIDPenn on both Instagram & Twitter for the latest guidance & public health information from Penn.
Mail and Package Updates
We are excited to announce that Canon Solutions America will begin utilizing automated lockers to distribute packages starting Monday, October 19. Please note that letter mail will still be held and retrieved from your designated Mail and Package Center. Below is some information on the new package locker system.
- Package Notifications
- Once Canon has received and distributed your package you will receive an email which includes the locker location and barcode that you will need to pick up your package.
- Access to Package Lockers
- You will be assigned to a specific package locker location based on the building where you live.
- If you live in a building that doesn’t have package lockers than your packages will be available for pick up at the nearest building that does. You will be able to access this building from 8AM – 9PM daily to retrieve your package.
- Package Locker Locations
- English House: Next to the Dining Hall entrance [currently closed]
- Harrison: Basement Lounge
- Harnwell: Basement Lounge
- Hill: Atrium [currently closed]
- Quadrangle: McClelland Room 134 [currently closed]
- Rodin: Basement Lounge
- Sansom Place East: Lobby
- Instructions for Using the Package Lockers
- Each package locker location will have an instructional card with directions on how to operate the lockers.
- To use the lockers, you will scan the barcode that was sent to you in your package notification email at display monitor at your specified package locker location and the locker door containing your package will pop open. Once you have retrieved your package you will need to be sure to close the locker door so that it is ready to be reloaded for the next resident.
- If you need assistance operating your locker you may visit your Mail and Package Center and ask a Canon representative for help.
- Types of Packages:
- The package lockers can accommodate shipping envelopes and small to medium sized boxes.
- Large boxes and oversized items will not fit into the package lockers and you will need to pick them up from your Mail and Package Center, located in Harnwell and Hill.
- Your package notification email will tell you which location to go to pick-up your package(s).
More information about mail and packages can be found on our website.